I would love to come to your district or school and help your staff improve their understanding of how to use technology to enhance learning in their classrooms. I’ve been a teacher trainer for over 20 years and am a Google Apps for Education Certified Educator and Trainer. Training sessions can be custom made to fit your specific needs. Here are some focus areas I can help with:
- Creating and Collaborating with Google Apps for Education (All Levels)
- Collaboration in Google Drive (All Levels)
- Digital Storytelling (from planning, to writing, to digital publishing)
- Using Technology to Quickly Inform Instruction (All Levels)
- Developing a Digital Citizenship Plan (District Level)
- Framing Digital Citizenship Conversations with Middle and High School students (Student/Staff Collaboration Workshop)
- Raising Positive Digital Citizens (A parent’s workshop)
- Technology Vision Planning (District Level)
- Creating a digital workflow with Google Apps for Education (Secondary Focus)
- Applying Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Principles using technology to make learning come to life for all your students!
- Apps for Everyone! (Uses UDL Framework to showcase apps that help all students learn.)
Workshops can be specially designed to fit your teacher and administrator needs. All sessions are specifically designed to meet participants where they are and help them grow as educators. Having a strong instructional and leadership background I am also able to incorporate educational strategies that engage and inspire!
For more information, and specific fees please email me at email@example.com
Need more information? Check out my profiles: